As you may have noticed, I'm a science enthusiast. After a CPGE in Mathematics, a Bachelor's (French Licence) in Physics and Chemistry, a Master's (Magistère) in Fundamental Physics and Nanotechnology, I did a PhD in the INTEGNANO group at Université Paris-Saclay where I worked on leveraging the complex physics of coupled spin torque nano-oscillators to perform efficient machine learning on chip. I am currently working as an AI and Data Scientist at Treezor, where I perform fraud detection as well as prevention of money laundering and terrorism funding using machine learning-based document and transaction graph analysis. More generally, I am interested in physics, electronics, artificial intelligence, and biology (especially genetics and synthetic biology).
Some of my personal projects:
- iGEM competition team Paris-Saclay (featuring bacteria hacking with a home-made PCR DNA replication machine)
- Smokeless charcoal barbecue (In French)
- FLIR Lepton thermal camera live stream from Raspberry Pi through websockets (In French) [GitHub version]
- Capo Caccia workshop projects:
About this website
I wrote this website to post articles about topics that I have encountered and found worth sharing. It also allows me to share some code snippets I wrote because I didn't find them elsewhere, and that may be useful to someone else. The website uses a node.js backend and runs on a computer in my appartment. It also represents what I think a modern website should look like:
- Self-contained: everything included on this website is hosted on it. No library/fonts download from google.
- No tracking: no cookies, no social buttons, no google analytics.
- No image bloating: no useless megapixel background pictures of hipsters drinking coffee.
- No pseudo-modern one-page scrolling nonsense: simple navigation through links that don't require scrolling through 20 content-less pages to find the right button.
- Natively mobile- and desktop-friendly: no dynamic updates making the page jump around while you read it. Simple flex tags and CSS without media queries.
- Secure: since the website is self-contained, strict Content-Security-Policy and other safety headers are enabled. High-grade HTTPS access is required.
- Standards-compliant: all pages are fully compliant with the W3C standards.
- Shitty appearance: just because I have a bad taste for cosmetics, otherwise the website would look gorgeous.